ASSEMBLY TECHNICIANS WANTED IN CORNELIA, GA
We cater to large national retail chains, on-site assembling toolboxes, grills, wheelbarrows, furniture, mowers, cabinets, etc.
This is an independent contractor position. Compensation is paid by the finished piece – therefore high energy, fast-paced individuals or teams are most successful. The faster and more accurately you work, the more money you’ll make.
Previous experience is great, but if you are handy with tools and capable of learning quickly, we have a job for you. Assemblers needed in Cornelia, Georgia
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a working mobile phone.
- Must have access to the internet.
- Must be able to work remotely.
- Must have valid identification & eligible to work in the U.S.
- Heavy lifting is required (up to 80lbs repeatedly and daily).
- Must be able to stand, squat, and bend over for long periods of time.
- Read and execute assembly instructions, assembly drawings, and procedure manuals.
- Must be mechanically inclined and able to assemble RTA products.
- Operate computer to check schedules, update manufacturing status of jobs.
- Must be self-motivated, energetic and a good communicator.
- There are local positions available but if you are flexible and can travel more work is available.
- Some travel may be necessary.
- Cordless drill gun (at least 2 batteries)
- Assorted bits and adapters for drill gun
- Basic hand tools
- Smartphone or Smart Device with WIFI or Mobile internet
- Weekends available.
- Full-time, part-time, and on-call positions available.
Helpful but not required:
- Willing to travel throughout the city or possibly the state.
- Previous product assembly experience.
- Address Cornelia, Georgia, USA
- Experience Level no-experience-necessary
- Total Years Experience none